Business Issues that Affect Surgeons: SLS MIS Today
Minimally Invasive Surgery Society in North America
SLS is the largest society for U.S. Minimally Invasive Surgeons and recognized around the world. We are opening up our community of 6,000 members to discuss business challenges and solutions from national experts. The new SLS MIS Today is now available and accessible to everyone.
This is not your typical business roundtable—these are issues and answers specific to surgeons and what we’re facing now in 2018:
• Better insurance reimbursement
• Hiring smarter
• Tackling legal issues around earning money
• Beating stress on the job
• Understanding staffing issues
• Providing even better patient communication
• and many more of the topics you search for … including other problems you’ll relate to with carefully explained solutions from those who understand today’s medical environment.
To sign up to receive monthly updates, simply go to sls.site-ym.com