Minimally Invasive Surgery Week 2015 marks the 25th anniversary of SLS meetings. Take a look at what’s new this year as we celebrate SLS’ largest annual meeting:
• A museum exhibition on 25+ years of MIS history, with original prototypes, and up close technology from the 1980s and 90s
• A lively debate on the cost of healthcare, with leading physicians, medical directors and insurance industry experts discussing the future of medicine;
• Accountable Care: A Perspective From Both Physicians and Industry: A special lecture with James C. “Butch” Rosser, Jr. M.D. and Edward Zurad, M.D.,
• Special entertainment with late-night NYC comedian Cory Kahaney; and
• TED-like SLS Spotlight Talks that cover the latest research and issues in minimally invasive surgery
In addition, the popular Hands On Laparoscopic/Robotic/Endoscopic Simulation Skills Laboratory, Advanced Suturing Course and State of the Art Lectures in Robotic Surgery will continue this year.
As always, you will see surgeons from many different disciplines from all over the world.
Join us for MIS WEEK, September 2-5, 2015 in New York City